[Freeswitch-users] Voicepulse destination_number

Larry Wimble larry at geekmax.org
Thu Jan 6 03:56:00 MSK 2011

Greetings Freeswitch gurus from a FS Newbie...

I have a standard voicepulse account (4 channels) with 3 DIDs.  In
setting up Freeswitch for use with this account today, I was unable to
make it route based on the dialed number.

The relevant dialplan is this:

<extension name="VP-IN-TEMP" >
<condition field="context" expression="public"/>
<condition field="destination_number" expression="ZZZZZZZZZZZ">
<action application="ivr" data="DEMO"/>
</condition>
</extension>

When I set ZZZZZZZZZZZ to the number I'm dialing in on, it does NOT work.
When I set ZZZZZZZZZZZ to my voicepulse login (from the credentials
page), it works fine.

It seems Voicepulse is transmitting my login ID where Freeswitch expects
to see the dialed number.

When I dial in, this appears in the log:
2011-01-05 19:51:50.672153 [INFO] mod_dialplan_xml.c:331 Processing Cell
Phone   FL <8135551212>->ZZZZZZZZZZZ in context public

...where ZZZZZZZZZZZ is my voicepulse login ID.

The problem with this is that I can't route based on the number dialed.
How do I find out what number was dialed?

Any ideas?

TIA,
Larry Wimble