[Freeswitch-users] no ringback tone

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:48:05 MSK 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Sam <u2nsam at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using libsng_isdn-7.0.0.x86_64 and latest freetdm, also there is 1
> more problem you could see on the pcap, that we are sending callerid but its
> not presented to the callee instead of that the callee gets the presentation
> as the pilot number of pri which is 67287000.

The log you posted has line numbers that do not match latest FreeTDM. Please
update, there is a chance this was fixed in any of the multiple changes done
in the past 2 weeks that were just merged yesterday into FreeSWITCH
repository.

As for the caller id, you mean the number 7001? and the callee (for which I
don't have a trace here) receives 67287000? That seems to be your telco not
liking our caller id (or where we send it) and putting the default (your PRI
line number).

May be your telco wants the caller id coming in a facility message?

If you have a working pcap (if working from Asterisk, take the pcap when
dialing from Asterisk) to see how the caller id is being sent, that would be
useful.

Please open a jira ticket to keep working on your issue. (
http://jira.freeswitch.org/)

In the jira ticket add a debug log and matching pcap (by matching I mean the
debug log and the pcap must be for the same call), and do not cut the debug
log until the call is completely done.

Thanks!

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com