[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference with cluster ODBC

joy this thisjoy0528 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:15:10 MSK 2011

Would you please explain how to bridge two conference in different servers
together? I tried the uuid_bridge and uuid_transfer, but it doesn't work. I
could only use "originate sofia/gateway/gateway_name/extension" to bridge,
but I don't want the dailing appear.

Beside, I want to know that how to bridge two conference in the same server
together. I could use "conference cof_name transfer" to bridge, but when I
bridge the members in conference B to conference A, the conference B will be
destroyed. So I can not transfer the original conference B members back.

Sincerely yours,
thisjoy.