[Freeswitch-users] multi company

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 4 22:55:52 MSK 2011

I am unable to replicate this error. I added a test domain in the
default.xml file and it worked. I also created an entirely new file:
conf/directory/mikey.xml and it worked as well. For the record, here is my
file:

<include>

  <domain name="mikey">
    <params>
      <param name="dial-string" value="{presence_id=${dialed_user}@
${dialed_domain}}${sofia_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}"/>
    </params>

    <variables>
      <variable name="record_stereo" value="true"/>
      <variable name="default_gateway" value="$${default_provider}"/>
      <variable name="default_areacode" value="$${default_areacode}"/>
      <variable name="transfer_fallback_extension" value="operator"/>
    </variables>
  </domain>

</include>

As you can see, I simply copied and pasted some stuff from the default
domain into the 'mikey' domain and it worked just fine.

My guess is that you've got an erroneous closing tag somewhere in your XML.
If you can't find it then I recommend pastebin the directory section and ask
others to have a look.
-MC