[Freeswitch-users] calling card app

Rafqat . rafonline at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 00:07:33 MSK 2011

Thanks very much for the advice.

Much Appreciated.

Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:31:57 -0800
From: msc at freeswitch.org
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] calling card app

If you have a powerful machine then you can probably scale to several hundred concurrent calls, depending on transcoding, call recording needs, etc. We've seen some boxes that can handle literally thousands of concurrent calls, but the scenarios are never exactly the same. Also, Lua is very lightweight, so if you're using it just to capture a PIN code or something then you should be okay. Just be sure to exit the Lua script and let the dialplan handle the bridge app. (See chapter 7 of the FS book for more information on Lua scripting tips.)

-MC