[Freeswitch-users] calling card app

Rafqat . rafonline at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 22:13:01 MSK 2011

Hi

As stated in some of my previous posts, I am writing a calling card system (not too sure of potential number of concurrent users yet).

At the moment I am simply doing everything in a single lua script utilising mod_lcr and mod_nibble.  It seems to work ok, but I have not stress tested it yet.

I was wondering (at a high level) if this will suffice or should I be offloading operations such as pin validation and credit checking to another server (maybe utilising mod_rad_auth?).

Cheers

Raf