[Freeswitch-users] voicemail operator-extension - Multi-tenantEnvironment

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 04:56:39 MSK 2011

There is a mistake in the last email . Please ignore.

Dialplan sending calls to voicemail

<action application="bridge" data="loopback/app=voicemail:default
${domain_name} ${dialed_extension}"/>

voicemail.conf.xml

 <param name="operator-extension" value="operator XML features"/>
 <param name="operator-key" value="9"/>

features.xml

    <extension name="operator">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(operator|0)$">
        <action application="set" data="transfer_ringback=$${hold_music}"/>
 <action application="transfer" data="operator XML ${domain_name}"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

Domain Name - compaya.com

pressing 9 .... voice mail operator extension transfer to features context.
But  ${domain_name} lost the value compaya.com , but now the ${ domain_name}
have the IP address.

How to get the ${domain_name} value in features context?

Thanks and regards,
Lloyd