[Freeswitch-users] Logging "dropped calls"

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Sun Jan 2 00:46:25 MSK 2011

Happy New Years!

This is merely a wish list for me, but I wanted to know if there's a
way for me to log all calls that disconnects without the proper SIP
termination..
I would like to build some level of debug tool where I can track
dropped calls due to freeswitch, or due to any other external issues
(which I assume most are).
In the same statistics, I am also interested in logging who initially
sent the BYE message (the caller, the callee, or the switch).

A direction to do this might be sufficient at this point.

Thank you!
Frank

Frank Park
Telonium Communications, LLC