[Freeswitch-users] disabling ptime warning message

Malay Thakershi mthakershi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:47:00 MSK 2011

I have no idea where to look for this setting.

This is in modules.conf.xml
    <!-- Codec Interfaces -->
    <load module="mod_spandsp"/>
    <!--<load module="mod_voipcodecs"/>-->
    <load module="mod_g723_1"/>
    <load module="mod_g729"/>
    <load module="mod_amr"/>
    <load module="mod_ilbc"/>
    <load module="mod_speex"/>
    <load module="mod_h26x"/>
    <load module="mod_siren"/>
    <!--<load module="mod_celt"/>-->
    <!--<load module="mod_opus"/>-->

Apart from settings I posted in my previous post, where else to look for
disabling LPC?

Malay