[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch -nc -nosql

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sun Feb 27 18:21:19 MSK 2011

Giovanni Maruzzelli-2 wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 3:05 PM, mazilo <Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com>
> wrote:
>
>>OK. That nasty message no longer shows up. But, actually having -nosql
>> switch gives no SQL database. This means, if I issue a help command, the
>> CLI
>> will, instead of spitting out the help messages, complain with -ERR SQL
>> DISABLED NO DATA AVAILABLE! as shown below. Unless there is some settings
>> missed, it looks like something isn't working right with SQL that causes
>> FS
>> to crash.
>
> there are no crash.
> That is the expected behavior.
But, I can't get the help menu. OTOH, the -nosql switch disables SQL feature
and that's no good if one depends on SQL.

BTW, I did a freeswitch -waste run and here is the
http://pastebin.com/eyALThdX screen dump  for your perusal. Line# 914
clearly shows FS Segmentation fault after SQL [Enabled].

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT.