[Freeswitch-users] conference dialing and montly billing

deniro ayhkor at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 03:16:58 MSK 2011

Hi All
I would like to write some type of billing program  that will collect the
charges for each account monthly

When someone calls into the  (freeswitch) conference by dialing  toll free
number or local number and enters PIN number
the  program will recognize that and start collecting number of minutes and
number of  persons dialed in
and calculate  the  amount of  dollars.

Lets say conference is  10cent/per minute /per person for a tool free number
Each time people  dial into conference it will calculate total amount by
person and by minutes, and generate monthly billing.

The PIN numbers may be different  for conferences that belong to same
account.

How would I do such thing? Where do I start from?
Is there any sample programs like it somewhere out there
Which language would be best to it with

I would pay for any professional services

Thanks in advance
deniro--