[Freeswitch-users] t38_gateway self - no re-Invite?

Clemens Ebentheuer ce at kapper.net
Sat Feb 26 02:54:39 MSK 2011

Yes, tried that too - no luck - both, self and peer

When I try to send the fax to an extension with rxfax, all is working fine.

Zoiper invites pcma ->
freeswitch OK ->
Zoiper reinvites t38 ->
freeswitch TRYING ->
fresswitch executes rxfax - mod_spandsp_fax.c "reads" the t38 sdp->
freeswitch sends OK with t38 sdp ->

any other ideas?