[Freeswitch-users] t38_gateway self - no re-Invite?

Clemens Ebentheuer ce at kapper.net
Sat Feb 26 01:36:23 MSK 2011

Hi

My way:

internal:t38(zoiper) -> FS -> external:g711 (provider with no t38 support)

I tried all versions of set and export and peer and self - but no luck- for my understanding it should work with set t38_gateway self

Set because of aleg and self because FS acts as the T38 fax "receiver".

Am I wrong here?

My dialplan:
<extension name="0-sil-p000016" >
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^0(.*)$">
       <action application="set" data="fax_enable_t38=true"/>
       <action application="set" data="execute_on_answer=t38_gateway self"/>
       <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/sil-p000016/$1"/>
   </condition>
</extension>
(testet with and without fax_enable_t38_request=true)

Thx,

Clemens