[Freeswitch-users] British sounds

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 00:42:04 MSK 2011

>     2. A script to convert and rename sounds from an Asterisk install
>     to FS?
>
>     We already paid for British female sounds for Asterisk so if
>     conversion
>     will cover at least voicemail prompts it would be a start.
>

> There is some overlap in the prompts, especially the digits and the
> time, but many of the other prompts are definitely different. I'd be
> willing to assist you in getting the prompts you created for *
> converted for use w/ FS. The challenge is figuring out which prompts
> need to be recorded. Do you have a list of sound prompts and file
> names? I could take a look...
>
> -MC

Michael,

The ones we have for Asterisk are British English "Rachel", purchased from

http://www.keison.co.uk/westany/asterisk_voice_prompt.htm

They do seem to originate from westany from a google search.

I think I can provide a list of the directory structure from our
Asterisk box. Do you have a connection to the company who recorded these
sounds? If we could get the same voice artist it would be great,
especially if they were available as a product for others to buy.

Cheers

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)