[Freeswitch-users] implementing stereo (e.g. portaudio to test it easily)

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Feb 25 17:13:08 MSK 2011

MatzeMuc86 wrote:
> I checked the code and found some positions where fh->channels have to be
> > 1.
This also depends on when the flags is set to SWITCH_FILE_FLAG_READ, right?

BTW, I am just curious what kind of application will you be making that
requires a stereo. Do you care to tell us? Perhaps, once the readers
understand what your application is, there may be some interests.

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT.