[Freeswitch-users] implementing stereo (e.g. portaudio to test it easily)

Grmt garmt.noname at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 02:47:43 MSK 2011

If I remember well I think you mentioned that anthm said that it was
possible.

I just gave you a quick intro into FS.

Did you buy the book? And read it?

Did you spend at least a week playing with FS?

Did you spend at least that amount of time with your development
environment?

Did you debug the scenario I presented to you and inspect  the source code?

If you did, you should be able to make a rough order of magnitude estimation
of the effort needed to make this scenario do stereo. And additionally, you
would know if your skills and tenacity match the task you have set out for
yourself.

Given your background and the amount of time you have, I think you should be
able to do your project.

I would start by looking at the code right there were it tells you that it
converts to mono.

And again, given my level of expertise in FS or coding or codecs or
whatever, I cannot help you any further, but I hope to see you become a FS
expert so that I can have a stereo conversation with you in a few months.