[Freeswitch-users] Using 16 KHz sounds

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 21 23:35:54 MSK 2011

It depends on why there is choppy audio. My guess is that going to 16k won't
help. You should update to latest git and re-test, preferably on a system
that is not in production. See if you can narrow down the conditions under
which the audio is not good. Does it happen when the system is under load?
Does it happen on every call, or only on certain calls? Things like that.

-MC