[Freeswitch-users] Newbie´s question about FreeSwitch...

jesse chat2jesse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 08:42:01 MSK 2011

no. the trick didn't work. it crashed right after FS was restarted on
Debian.

btw, the current openwrt trunk has FS 1.0.6,  I downloaded 1.0.78 source
code and made symbol link to the new src from feeds/packages.  but openwrt
still built old 1.0.6. is there a way to enforce openwrt build system pick
up the new code base?

thanks!