[Freeswitch-users] How to limit a certain gateway/extension

Hareem Haque hareem.haque at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 06:40:28 MSK 2011

Hello Everyone

Many thanks for helping me out. I got most of the switch setup. The mod_cdr
works well now. I got some ideas of the routing patterns. I have1 question
and would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this issue.

 How can i limit a certain extension/gateway to only able to initiate a
predefined number of calls. For example extension 1000 connects to the
switch. And now that extension can only make 24 concurrent calls. How can i
set this up.

Best Regards
Hareem. Haque