[Freeswitch-users] newbies is stuck / windows version of freeswitch won't start up after reboot

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 11:19:56 MSK 2011

fs_cli connects to the event socket created by freeswitch console.
Assuming freeswitch console is spinning up correctly look in the log
file for a line like:
2011-02-18 11:01:46.009160 [DEBUG] mod_event_socket.c:2722 Socket up
listening on 127.0.0.1:8021
that should show the event socket binding on the ip and port. then use
fs_cli -P [port] -h [ip]
and it should connect.

~Mitch