[Freeswitch-users] dtmf via info

Nikolay Kondratyev kond at nstel.ru
Fri Feb 18 14:40:03 MSK 2011

I agree, that 2833 is better then sip info for dtmf.

I need sip info dtmf because of the itsp.

Due to some particular features of my network I need to be able to choose dtmf method on the basis of destination number.

So I can not set dtmf-type in the profile…

I’ve already tried to set channel variable dtmf_type in the corresponding extention in my dialplan, that did not worked…

I tried to set “dtmf-type” (as you proposed) too, but with the same result – I don’t see info messages…

My scheme is as following: Avaya IPOFFICE ---- h323 ---- FS ----sip ----- SIPX ----- sip ITSP.

FS is used ad h.323 – sip gateway.

So…

Is it possible to choose dtmf method on the basis of destination number?

Rgds,

Nikolay.

  _____