[Freeswitch-users] Unable to dial IVR menu options

Charles Bujold cjbujold at accra.ca
Thu Feb 17 22:20:04 MSK 2011

Here is the scenario, I have a telephone connected to a Grandstream HT503
fxs with a pstn connected to the fxo and a SIP connection via the Lan to a
freeswitch PBX. If I dial my voicemail (located on the SIP Freeswitch) I get
the IVR for the voice mail but when I dial my password it does not get the
numbers (password#)  I dial to hear my messages. If I try this from a SIP
phone everything works and I can dial an IVR option.

It looks like if Freeswitch is not able to pickup the dial numbers of the
phone once the call is started.   Any suggestion on how to fix?

Thanks
cjb