[Freeswitch-users] Broad-voice configuration trouble.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 17 19:38:52 MSK 2011

What about the IP address issue? Are they expecting you to be coming from a
specific IP address? What about your account? Is it locked? Are you able to
receive inbound calls?

There are a lot of questions left to be asked and answered. Also, get a SIP
trace and put it on pastebin. Hopefully someone else who has Broadvoice can
offer some insight. If not then consider a provider who actually supports
FreeSWITCH and isn't so abusive to a paying customer.

-MC