[Freeswitch-users] The call dropped prematurely error on txfax

rex.alex rajesh.npnr at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 19:07:37 MSK 2011

Hi,

Yes I tried another number without any channel variables and it's sending
the same document successfully. But if I include
{fax_enable_t38=true,fax_enable_t38_request=true} in originate command, even
the 2nd number fails always with "The call dropped prematurely" error.

But the 1st tried number fails in any combination of channel variables with
error. What could be the reason?

Thanks,
Rex