[Freeswitch-users] The call dropped prematurely error on txfax

rex.alex rajesh.npnr at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 18:28:05 MSK 2011

Hello,

I am testing the FreeSWITCH mod_spandsp module. I have got a gateway
registered in FreeSWITCH which supports fax and using the following command
to send the fax, but It always ended up with the "result (49) The call
dropped prematurely" error. Also if I remove fax_enable_t38 variables, it's
giving "Reinvite Codec Error!". I have pastebin the entire log in
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15394.

originate {absolute_codec_string='PCMU,PCMA',
fax_enable_t38=true,fax_enable_t38_request=true}sofia/gateway/Pulse/1XXXXXXXXXX
&txfax(/var/www/html/faxtest/docs/15Feb2011103600.pdf.tiff)

Please assist.

Thanks,
Rex