[Freeswitch-users] Sofia and SIP Service-Route header

Žiga Jakhel ziga.jakhel at integrum.si
Wed Feb 16 12:54:14 MSK 2011

Hi!

We're having issues with a >funky< ISP - they started advertising a SIP Service-Route header pointing to nowhere (go figure), claiming they need it for their systems to function, and that our UA should not use it, if the initial address is working.
Sofia, however, uses the header dilligently, sending the request to the address specified in the header (in my case going nowhere), despite the functioning base SBC address.

Any ideas? Is my ISP off the rocker, or is Sofia maybe a little overzealous?

Regards,

Žiga Jakhel, MSc

Integrum d.o.o.
Smoletova 6, 1230 Domžale