[Freeswitch-users] Alarm Conditions

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:12:37 MSK 2011

- CDR Failed to write/send
Using mod_xml_cdr I assume? If they fail to send to the web server they'll
save to the err-log-dir if it's set. They shouldn't fail to save there - if
they do (e.g. missing path or permissions) there'll probably be something in
the logfile. If there's no space to save the CDR you have bigger problems
since there'll also be nowhere to log to.

- Call Failure
CDRs

- H323 Gatekeeper registration error
Not sure, but it probably puts something in the log files

- Number of Active calls
ESL + show calls (or ODBC if you put the core db in odbc)

- Active Calls based on trunk
Limit + ODBC/ESL

- No route for call
Handled in dialplan, probably via CDRs

- SIP Error
CDRs
- Codec Translation error
Can you clarify what type of errors? G729 logs in the logfile, no matching
codec will generate a 488 unless the call has already been answered in which
case it'll hangup. CDRs can show the 488s.

-Steve