[Freeswitch-users] Lua API broken???

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:22:28 MSK 2011

Hello,

  There is a problem with of our LUA scripts which started with GIT of a
about a week ago. From the dialplan I call a LUA script which does the
following (stripped down just to show the problem):

local api = freeswitch.API();
local isShared = api:execute("user_data", "86111 var SharedLine");
It causes Freeswitch to do segmentation fault, sometimes with an error about
double free call.

If I take the orignal script and remove the api:execute() calls it works
fine.

Is it some known problem/change in the API, or shall I open a JIRA for it?

                            Thanks, __Yehavi: