[Freeswitch-users] Simultaneous ring out (external)

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Tue Feb 15 04:22:27 MSK 2011

Hello,

Yet another puzzle I've been trying to resolve.
I have been trying to implement a simultaneous ring group that calls
multiple external phone numbers (ie cellphones). Similar to call group,
first person who answers gets the bridging.
Bridge with commas works well for internal extensions and call groups, but
it seems like it doesn't like multiple external legs.

Should I be using something else besides bridge function?

Thank you,
Frank

--

Frank Park