[Freeswitch-users] ESL Outbound: how to bridge media?

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 02:44:50 MSK 2011

Sorry but I have missed something.

I know that I can solve this problem directly in dialplan with a bridge but
what I'm doing is an "Freeswitch ESL learning" because I have to port some
application in Freeswitch and I'm learning how to implement some
functionality.

For me it's important to take control of both inbound/outbound in full async
way and I have the necessity to do the complete call control.

I'm not sure but to me it seems that with a normal bridge I lose the control
of two sessions, for example, an outbound answer is propagated by bridge
application as inbound answer.

What I want to do is an audio bridging so my application can take control of
"signaling bridging".

I'm wrong? There are other way to do that?

Stephen