[Freeswitch-users] ESL Outbound: how to bridge media?

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 01:57:13 MSK 2011

The problem I have is to propagate the audio coming from an "originated"
outbound session to the inbound session when the outbound is in the PROGRESS
MEDIA phase.

When my application receives the "CHANNEL_PROGRESS_MEDIA" event from
outbound session I can do a "pre_answer" on inbound session but I'm not
capable to do an audio bridge.

I have tried with "uuid_bridge <outbound_uuid> <inbound_uuid>" with no
result probably because this api requires that at least one session must be
answered.

I don't want to answer to the inbound session to propagate the outbound
progressing media but I want to answer to inbound only on outbound answer.

Any way to do that?

Stephen