[Freeswitch-users] How to create a C++ application (project), that can code FS C code function?

Frankie Yiu frankie.k.yiu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:30:10 MSK 2011

Hi there,

I am new to FreeSwitch and I would like to implement a C++ application / mod
that would do some analysis of RTP packets.  I would like to ask what mod I
should use as a template to create my C++ project so that I can access
the core FreeSwitch APIs / functions, since they are in C language?

I know under Endpoints, there are 2 MODs that are using C++ code (mod_h323
and mod_opal), but I don't know if I should implement the same way if I am
creating an "application" instead of "endpoints".

Please kindly let me know if there is any special / required function that I
need to implemented in C++ code.

Thanks in advance.

Frankie