[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM + libsng_isdn in Windows - can't get it to work (causes FS crasch)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 05:31:52 MSK 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:28 AM, Peter Olsson <
peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se> wrote:

> So I guess by now it finds all files and dependencies, but instead it
> causes a crasch. Did I do something wrong, or is there something in the code
> that needs to be updated to get things working in Windows? This is just on a
> lab system, so I'm able to do whatever tests you want me to.
>
> Hi Peter,

We've been stress testing FreeTDM BRI support with libsng_isdn (not with
FreeSWITCH though), so I'd bet this is just a mismatch between libsng_isdn
and freetdm somehow.

Is this a 64 bit box?

I'll get you an updated libsng_isdn for Windows this week. As we speak we're
working towards getting automated builds/releases for libsng_isdn in
Windows, so you might be the first in trying them :-)

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com