[Freeswitch-users] mod_dingaling & inbound audio

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sun Feb 13 16:49:20 MSK 2011

Chris Chen-4 wrote:
> Hi Michael, this is a known issue with mod_dingaling since mid January
> around the time of 1.0.7 tarbar release this year. I tested with different
> kinds of setups, the mod_dingaling always loops at mod_dingaling.c line
> 2941and 3275, which results in no audio (rtp packets) even though the
> jingle
> session seems to have already established.
I can concur with you on this issue.

I asked for core dev's review of mod_dingaling on IRC a couple of times,
> looks like everybody is so busy that no one really takes a closer looks at
> the mod_dingaling.c yet.
I could understand, particularly working hard with an empty stomach.

Hope FS core dev will have some time to review this, we really appreciate
> that FS's gtalk calling can be back running again.
Especially, after they have returned from their good meals paid for and/or
donated by some of readers as shown
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/UPDATE-Buy-the-devs-dinner-tp6004646p6004646.html
here .

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.