[Freeswitch-users] dp_tools/set- not worked SOMETIMES

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 15:30:52 MSK 2011

On Sun, February 13, 2011 6:43 am, Ruslan Bukin wrote:
> It is simplest usage of fs => so the issues is platform specific.
> yes, it is latest freebsd 8.1 (thread lib was changed in fbsd7)
> 3d issue: fs crashes time by time
I am running git head on freebsd 8.2-RC2  amd64 and do not have any cases of
fs crashing.

I wanted to mention this because it reminded me of Anthony's comment:

I do not have enough  information to duplicate your situation with the loss
of parameters.

If you would like I could try to help if you could supply a test recipe as
Anthony suggested to duplicate the problem.

thanks
-kim