[Freeswitch-users] Question about mod_dingaling.

占平陈 chenzhanping at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 11:17:34 MSK 2011

Thank u very much,

My server is have public ip,and router not have upnp.

I modified client.xml   :

<!-- <param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="auto-nat"/> -->   to   <param
name="ext-rtp-ip" value="My ip"/>

Now my Freeswitch + mod_dingaling is working.

But there is *no voice* when i call out from google voice and connect called
Successed.

I try to called my other google phone use freeswitch + mod_dingaling ,
and into voicemail, the voicemail system can heared my voice,and record
good.

This mean: caller is no voice,but called is have voice good.

there is client.xml:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15371

there is cli log:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15372

freeswitch version:FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-a2c0da5 2011-02-11
23-10-12 -0600)