[Freeswitch-users] hold_music var gets unset/lost by cancelled/failed att_xfer

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:43:25 MSK 2011

I see your patch in git log, is it enough to do 'make current', or I
should apply it in some special way? After make current issues are
still present...

What should i set loopback_bowout/bowout_on_execute variables to? I
tried with false, this works as in previous versions, and loopback
stays in path during the call. While loopback channels are present in
path, there are issues with sound quality, there is robot voice effect
for short periods of time. You mentioned setting rtp timer to none,
where this should be done? In loopback channel execute_extension while
doing att_xfer?

When bowout variables set to true  att_xfer doesn't work just as I
described in my previous posts, and there is also issue with MOH -
after transfer target answers to transferor, MOH is stoped for
transferee. Maybe this can help somehow.

Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,
IT Engineer