[Freeswitch-users] lua question db

Grmt garmt.noname at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 00:02:23 MSK 2011

Hmm, actually you can use the internal sqlite engine of freeswitch.

Ledr and I recently added that to freeswitch.dbh. You can create new tables
and use them immediately.

If you use 'core:tablename'  as the dsn, freeswitch will automatically
create a new tablename.db sqlite file if it did not exist yet.

For simple queries and when using lua , there is no need to install  mysql,
postgres or whatever odbc database, and there is also no need to use LuaSQL,
and yet you still have persistent storage (unless you use in memory
filesystem).

Garmt