[Freeswitch-users] How to dial a remote_skypename from atelephone keypad?

Kris kris at livecall.com
Thu Feb 10 22:01:58 MSK 2011

I think it would be best to read  back to the caller what he is entering. I
will probably use something like this to enter postal codes.

to take this example:    n66n66n66

"On you dialpad, please enter a digit or the caracter on that button. For
special characters like coma or space, press 1":(1 can have "1 ,!_.")
Start:
Input: 6
Speak:"Six", "Press again to pick another character or # to save"
Input:6
Speak::"M", "Press again to pick another character or # to save"
Input:6
Speak::"N", "Press again to pick another character or # to save"
(After "O", it starts with "6" again)
Input:#
Save:
Speak"Enter the next digit or character or # for the menu"
Goto Start:
Of course on the next character, the caller presses 6, hears "six" and
presses #. goes to Save:
Or #
Menu:
"To hear your completed entry, press 1, To continue entering press 2, To
delete and start over press 3, If you it's correct, press 9 to exit"

Kris