[Freeswitch-users] git HEAD 503 Maximum Calls In Progress

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:38:13 MSK 2011

Thanks, I got clflush size: 64, doesn't that means it support 64?

But It's in a remote datacenter and I'm not bother to reinstall OS.

cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 2
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.00GHz
stepping        : 7
cpu MHz         : 1996.644
cache size      : 512 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe up
pebs bts cid
bogomips        : 3993.28
clflush size    : 64