[Freeswitch-users] Best way to implement real-time ivr from mysql

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Thu Feb 10 05:09:21 MSK 2011

Actually, no.

I was using the lua odbc library that I installed from a package.  I
didn't know about Dbh()  That might solve some problems, as I don't
really have any issues with Freeswitch using ODBC for core and things
like voicemail.  It's only when I want to interact with it from a script
that it's a problem.

xml_curl is working very nicely for routing, directory, and config, but
this may be a better solution for things like IVR and other more
complicated features.

Thanks!

-Tim