[Freeswitch-users] Re-order or Invalid

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Wed Feb 9 20:08:13 MSK 2011

Apparently icall doesn’t accept a 404 back as they just keep sending me the call over and over again….  It appears I have to answer and play tones and a message myself.  For anyone who cares, here is what I have.

  <extension name="ALLOTHER">

    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d{10})$">

        <action application="answer"/>

        <action application="playback" data="tone_stream://%(330,15,950);%(330,15,1400);%(330,1000,1800);"/>

        <action application="playback" data="misc/8000/invalid_extension.wav"/>

        <action application="hangup"/>

    </condition>

  </extension>