[Freeswitch-users] Skype conference call

Dmitry Bely dmitry.bely at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:02:15 MSK 2011

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Giovanni Maruzzelli <gmaruzz at gmail.com> wrote:
> how do you participate to a conference from a normal skype client on
> your desktop?
> there are any special commands to use from that desktop client?

Please see https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA2831/How-do-I-start-a-conference-call
I could not describe it better.

> or you just call a skypename? Please give me all the info you deem useful

Just realized that it can be done without additional efforts:

====
To add other people to a call you are already on:
   1. In the conversation window, click the Add People button.
   2. Select the people you wish to add to the call (Note: Ctrl-click
to select multiple people)
   3. Click the Add to Call button. Newly added people will be called.
====

So they just can add me from their desktop client and it results in an
incoming Skype call. I will try that scenario.

I still cannot create a group myself but I can live without it.

- Dmitry Bely