[Freeswitch-users] setting/getting variable in callcenter

Eli Hayun elihayunfs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:04:19 MSK 2011

Hi
I am using mod_callcenter and have a question

1) How do I get the value from a callcenter variable from a php or lua
script?
suppose that I want to change the MOH of a queue: I see that the variable
"cc_moh_override" is the one that I have to change, but how do I do that? I
dont have the session (i am in a php /lua script, that run outside FS and
calling to it with ESL api)

2) I am using ESL call to get the list of agents but I want to do more then
just see the list of agents.
I see that when the phone is ringing in an agent phone the status changed to
"Receiving" but without the uid or the caller phone number. How do I get
this information (I prefer to get this without using an event)

Thanks

--
Eli Hayun
Hebrew University Jerusalem