[Freeswitch-users] Microsoft Speech Server/UCMA Experience

Brian Campbell bcxml at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 02:08:21 MSK 2011

I have been using FreeSwitch with Speech Server 2007 for about 2 years now.

I have done six blog postings about integrating the two.

You can check it out at http://gotspeech.net/blogs/verbalinput/archive/2009/12/23/speech-server-2007-marries-freeswitch-part-1-introduction.aspx

Brian Campbell

From: ranjtech at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:30:49 -0500
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Microsoft Speech Server/UCMA Experience

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone's tried to use OR currently use the Microsoft Speech Server or their UCMA 3.x SDK etc. as their ASR/TTS backend/engines etc. If yes, then what's their experience? Please Note, this does NOT need to be integrated with FS ala MRCP or some module/plugin etc. I just wanted to know if someone's used it and and what their experience has been in both, TTS and ASR.

Thanks
\RR
_______________________________________________ FreeSWITCH-users mailing list FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/freeswitch-users UNSUBSCRIBE:http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users http://www.freeswitch.org