[Freeswitch-users] git-a93623 version (2011/02/07) causes [DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER]

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Tue Feb 8 20:13:12 MSK 2011

Anthony Minessale wrote:
> no, either you did fsctl pause or are at your session limit.
How do I know if I use fsctl pause or the FS is at a session limit?

Did you use "make current"
No and I did not. However, I did a git pull on a freshly untarred directory
(from a clean tarred file created on 2011/01/19), executed a ./bootstrap.sh,
and then followed by make to compile the source.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.