[Freeswitch-users] conferenceproblems after execute_application

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Sun Feb 6 07:24:04 MSK 2011

Hi all, i have a working freeswitch git on ubuntu lucid 64bit.
I setup a conference. I add these line in my call-control-section:
<control action="execute_application" digits="3" data="playback
/fssounds/helpconference.wav"/>
I press 3 the file will be played correctly.
After the playback i go back to the conference.
I talk to  others in the conference.
after the "execute_application" command
i have many delays 3 or 5 or more seconds.
My voice is very clearly. the people mean i.m a voicecomputer-).

I must exit the conference and i start again. my voice is normal.

is execute_application a problem?
can you help me please?
thanks.