[Freeswitch-users] FSClient Release - A FreeSWITCH SIP Client for Windows in .NET

Jmesquita@freeswitch.org jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 6 20:42:27 MSK 2011

Steve, the reason why I was developing FSComm is purely out of passion for development. That passion includes me using the software I produce afterwards. As you might have imagined, I use a Mac. I have complained a lot about all the software that claim to be multi platform and that do a lousy job using the features that to me are basic on a soft phone. That includes using it on a speaker on a Mac which is one of the most widely used features for business guys with Skype. Most probably it relates closely to it's success.

That feature has stopped me from using regular soft phones for a long time now on any my devices and being stuck with hard phones just because i cant manage to be attached to the Mac with a corded headset. Granted, there are bluetooth options that i could have bought and i chose not to.

That being said, I have researched for AEC for quite some time now and even though i am don't consider myself too much of a lame tech guy, implementing the theory I have found is not up to my knowledge and thats is precisely why i reached out to the community.

I don't believe we need an AEC technology that is absolutely insanely great like what Skype does, my goal is to find one technology/implementation that does a good job on a small office room. I couldn't get that with the speexdsp which most certainly points that i probably don't know hoe to use it properly.

Sorry for the long reply, but i thought the subject needed it.

Regards,

JM

Sent from my iPad