[Freeswitch-users] ext-rtp-ip value behind NAT

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sun Feb 6 06:19:33 MSK 2011

With FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-2944364 2011-02-04 16-53-38 -0600) on
my Seagate DockStar, I configured my jingle profile using the following two
different options:

1.
2.

With option #1, no incoming call and caller got intercepted by GV voicemail.
fs_cli dumped this  http://pastebin.com/8sJjUZx1 message  as seen on line#
26 and here is the  http://pastebin.com/gnb8dXmW output  of dl_debug on.
With option #2, the call comes in. When I picked up to answer the call, no
audio and caller still heard the ringing tone until the call got intercepted
by GV voicemail. fs_cli dumped this  http://pastebin.com/fJ1s14tX message
and the  http://pastebin.com/mHBFECs3 output  of dl_debug on.

If anyone here has any idea how to fix this, I sure would appreciate that.
Thanks.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.