[Freeswitch-users] H.323 implementation on FS

Gustavo Espeche gustavo.espeche at upper-soft.com
Sat Feb 5 01:09:06 MSK 2011

Use Yate we are try to use mod_opal or mod_h323 in production with-out
success, Yate has lot of issue but is a good inter-worker between h323
and sip.
Freeswitch has a lost of good think but the inter-worker isn't it.
Because of then we use Freeswitch for billing propose but Yate for
inter-worker.
But if you need use FS for inter-worker use mod_h323 is a little more
stable.

Best Regards.

Gustavo Espeche
www.easyipcall.com